Be Your Own Boss with a Mum's the Word Franchise!
To Enquire About a Franchise
Run Your Own Nanny Recruitment Business From Home
Mum’s The Word nanny and domestic staff agency are delighted to offer affordable business opportunities working from home around your family life.
Established since 1999, we have built a successful and sound model to work from. As a home based business there will be low overheads.
- Ideally you will be confident with computer skills
- Excellent telephone & customer skills
- Have recruitment/childcare/management/admin skills
- Access to PC & internet, photocopier & telephone
- Friendly and warm personality.
What you get with your recruitment franchise
- Ongoing tailored support and advice, by phone, email, Skype, one to one or group sessions
- Private franchisee Facebook group, for ongoing support
- system work manual
- 500 business cards
- Use of logo
- Use of Mum’s The Word website and exclusive job page
- Affordable starting price from £3,500 per County with a 5-year licence
Why Buying a Franchise is the SMART Way to Start Your Own Business
Starting a new business is really exciting! But starting completely from nothing is really hard work. The vast majority of us are not properly trained in all the things you need to be an expert in when we start out in business. That means LOTS of mistakes, long hours, lost opportunities and wasted money. I mean LOTS…
So investing in a franchise is really the smart way to build your business! Why? Because you have so many advantages:
- You’re not starting from a standstill – the brand is already well-known and has a strong track record that YOU can take advantage of because it means you start with momentum.
- You’re never alone! We’ve been there and done it, we’ve made the mistakes and learned things the hard way so that you don’t have to. The result is tried and tested, PROVEN systems that work, provided to you with support from us.
- You don’t have to panic about legalities that you don’t know: commercial law, recruitment law, employment law, company law, tax law… It can all be so confusing! But we already have that covered – either the systems are in place with us nationally or we can advise you on what you need to do (and NOT do).
- It’s a much lower risk way of starting a business. We’ve proved that the business model works, that it makes money and that the market is there just waiting for you. Just follow the system, listen to what we know works for the other regional franchises and you remove the guesswork of “Will anyone buy the service I’m selling?”
- You’ve already knocked out one of your biggest competitors. Well that’d be us… because we’re on your team!
- It’s not just us either! You’re part of a family now – a network of other people, just like you, who have been where you are and are now successfully running their own franchises of Mum’s the Word Nanny Agency.
- That network of people who understand and are available to support you is so invaluable. Who else do you turn to when you’re not sure what to do next or when you want to know whether a new marketing method will work for you? People who understand your business inside out are on hand when you need them, but not interfering when you don’t!
Want to Know More?
Liz NapthineAfter working in the Childcare profession for the past 16 years, Nannying for 10 of those years and then becoming a Mum to my wonderful daughter who is now 22 months, I wanted to do something different…. Still within the Childcare profession but with a different reward and challenge, and still be a Mum to my little girl. Aka ‘MumBoss’! So I began looking into Nanny and Childcare Agencies, franchisee opportunities and what they had to offer.I came across Mum’s the Word (MTW), a Nanny and Domestic Help agency in Oxford, owned by Emma, with franchise agencies based all over the UK. The brand name stood out for me!! Quirky, modern and to the point! I enquired with Emma, and found out the Essex branch was available!! 🙂 I just felt it was meant to be!After lots of conversation and meeting with Emma, Emma was happy for me to join Mum’s the Word team and I bought into Mum’s the Word, running the Essex branch as the new Essex franchisee.Emma is on hand, and because she’s been doing this since 1999, is totally amazing with the experience she has to offer and suggestions to us all. It’s really great to have that support so early on. Two months in and I am really enjoying the challenge. I had hoped to place a couple of placements with no real expectations but I have exceeded my goal already. For me, communication is Key- with Emma and MTW franchise team, client families, candidate Nannies and my friend Social Media! I can’t wait to see what the following months ahead bring.