MTW_Glos Gloucestershire & South Wales
EXPERIENCED, ORGANISED AND UPBEAT NANNY/HOUSEKEEPER REQUIRED FOR
The family are looking to welcome a professional live-out Nanny/ Housekeeper to support the
day-to-day running of the house and provide care for 3 boys, aged 13, 10 and 6. The ideal
candidate is assertive, can manage all housekeeping duties with ease, has a
positive attitude and can provide a warm and engaging environment for the children.
Experience in a similar house-manager style role is essential. The children will only be at the family home every other week.
• Morning and afternoon school run (the school is 15 minutes away by car, all children attend
the same school)
• Help the children with the morning routine, breakfast, uniform, and hygiene.
• Support the children with reading, writing and homework.
• Encourage the children to further develop skills such as tying shoelaces, brushing teeth etc.
• Plan fun and age-appropriate activities such as arts, crafts, cooking.
• Drive / accompany the children to after school clubs and swimming where needed.
• Contribute to a safe, caring, nurturing, and stimulating environment in which the children
thrive and develop.
• Ad-hoc babysitting where required / occasional holiday cover when parents are away.
• Ensure the house is kept neat and tidy including all general cleaning: –
– Vacuum and steam floors throughout the house
– Making the beds and changing the household bed linen.
– Cleaning the bathrooms
– Dusting and polishing of surfaces
– Keeping the children’s toys and games tidy and organised.
• Household laundry and children’s ironing.
• Prepare and cook simple, healthy meals for the family when the children are home.
• Grocery shopping
• Run errands where needed
DAYS & HOURS
Week 1 (When boys are staying at the family home) Up to 46 hrs.
Monday to Friday (some days may be less hours, some days may be more)
0700 – 11.30 hours
1500 – 18.30 hours
Occasional Saturdays (and only on the week’s the boys are home) with prior notice.
Week 2 (Just Housekeeping) 14 hrs.
Monday to Friday
Flexible on timings/days
£1500 Gross per Month
ASAP (January 2021)
Candidate must be Ofsted registered or willing to become Ofsted registered
Candidate must be a confident driver with own car. Millage will be paid for school drop offs and collections, errands and grocery shopping trips.
As with all Mum’s The Word placements our candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience working with children , an Enhanced DBS , paediatric first aid certificates and at least 2 contactable references .