MTW_Essex MTW Essex
Local ‘Outstanding Ofsted’ Day Nursery in North Weald, Essex, are now recruiting for a valuable senior staff member to join their amazing independent friendly childcare nursery team….
Fancy a change in your childcare profession?
Scribbles Day Nursery is a lovely independent day care nursery set within the rural countryside in Essex. The nursery provide outstanding childcare looking after young babies right through to looking after children before they then go onto full time school at aged 5 years old. The nursery is fully booked for the next year.
The management team are looking for a qualified experienced Level 3 Senior member of staff / Room leader position to work up to 40 hours a week over four days, within their nursery setting.
Qualities they are looking for:
• Professional and caring attitude.
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Be able to work as a team/ attend staff meetings.
• Understand child progression and development.
• Follow policies and procedures within the nursery.
In return the nursery can offer you:
• Pay performance related bonus’s.
• Great salary and pension scheme.
• Good and happy working environment.
• Take staff on nights out.
• Encourage continual EYFS training and support.
Could this position be for you? Are you wanting to experience working in a day care nursery? Qualified and looking for your next career path? This position is to start ASAP.
For more information, please contact Liz who manages the Essex branch of Mum’s the Word, on 07760 230561. Or you can email me at: email@example.com.
I will need a cover letter from yourself, attached with an up to date CV, and a minimum of two recent contactable references. Ideally you would have a DBS and on the update service and hold a paediatric first aid certificate. Please contact me to find out more about this amazing career opportunity.
I look forward to hearing from you.